Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Self Audit Questions

Life and Ministry Questions

1. Is my calling clear? - Every person has a call on their life. Finding it and fulfilling it equals true significance.

2. Is my vision clear? - Am I sure about our mission as a church?

3. Is my passion hot? - Do I have a fervor for God and life or am I cold and stagnate?

4. Is my character totally submitted to Christ? - Am I the same man/woman in public as I am in private?

5. Is my pride subdued? - Do I have a true servants heart?

6. Are my fears under control? - Am I truly driven by faith and not fear?

7. Are my ears open to the Holy Spirit's whisper? - Am I truly listening for Him in my life?

8. Is my heart for God increasing? - Is my relationship with Him truly growing?

9. Are my gifts developing? - Am I spending enough time and energy cultivating and maximizing my skills?

10. Am I content with who I am becoming? - Given my present habits, what will my life look like in five years?

11. Am I becoming less religious and more spiritual?

12. Does my family recognize the authenticity of my walk with God? - It they cannot see it, then it's not real.

13. Do I have a flow-through philosophy? - Am I an open and joyful giver?

14. Do I have balance in my life? - Am I out of control in any area?

15. Have I defined my unique style of ministry? - Am I comfortable in my own skin: an original.

16. Is my humility genuine? - The Bible tells us to "humble ourselves."

17. Is obedience to God built into my reflexes? Am I quick to do what He asks of me?

18. Is my prayer life improving? - As I grow, my communication with God should be growing not shrinking?

1 comment:

  1. Ouch.
    Thanks, Pastor. This needs to be printed, framed and put on my desk for a daily checkup.
    kim

    ReplyDelete